Mega Pack cheque collection process
Terms and Conditions:
Cheque payment is a new facility offered by Tata Sky to its subscribers to recharge their Tata Sky Subscriber Account.
Tata Sky subscribers wanting to avail of the Cheque Payment facility shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
“Cheque Payment facility” means that it is a facility whereby You can recharge your Subscription Account for any amount between Rs.500 and Rs.10,000 by drawing a cheque, payable at par in favor of “Tata Sky Limited”.
“MultiTV” shall mean that You have more than one Tata Sky connection under the same subscriber account.
Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning assigned to them in the Subscription Contract signed between You and Tata Sky.
The Check Payment facility
- In order to recharge your Subscriber Account through the cheque payment facility, you are required to follow the below mentioned procedure:
Post-dated cheques, cheques mailed or couriered to Tata Sky offices or cheques not meeting the above criteria shall be considered as invalid and will not be considered.
- Issue a cheque in favor of “Tata Sky Limited” for any amount between Rs.500 to Rs.10,000. Cheque should be a local or at par cheque.
- Mention your Subscriber ID and Registered Mobile Number (RMN),the name of the Pack with its duration & along with the number of Annual MultiTV connections you desire to renew on the reverse of the cheque.
- Ensure that the cheque is complete in all respects i.e. drawn in the name of Tata Sky Limited, date, signature, tally of amount in both figures & words etc.
- Ensure that you drop the cheque only into a ‘Sky Pak’ drop box or enclose the cheque in the prepaid envelope have received from Tata Sky and drop it into any post box. Sky Pak drop boxes are placed at convenient locations across the country. For details of the cities and locations of the drop boxes, kindly refer www.tatasky.com or call the Tata Sky Helpline number.
- If the cheque is non bankable due to any error in the cheque, subscriber will be called up to inform about the same. In this case, the cheque to be posted back to the subscriber.
- If the cheque is non bankable and we are not able to trace the details of the subscriber due to wrong id mentioned, the cheque will be held back by us. You may contact helpline for any queries.
- Upon receipt of your cheque, Tata Sky shall validate it against the aforesaid requirements. Post validation of your cheque, Tata Sky shall credit your Subscriber Account within 3 days from the date of validation of cheque, subject to realization of the amount received. You will receive an alert on your television and an SMS on Your Registered Mobile Number confirming that Your Subscriber Account has been recharged. You can also access Your Account Statement online from the “My Tata Sky” section of www.tatasky.com. Tata Sky reserves the right to reverse the amount credited to your Subscriber Account in the event of the cheque being dishonoured for any reason whatsoever, without any recourse to you.
- In the event of dishonour of cheque, Tata Sky shall levy an administrative charge of Rs.100. This charge shall be debited from your Subscriber Account. This is without prejudice to Tata Sky’s rights ,at its sole discretion , to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you for recovery of the cheque amount and/or disqualify You from availing of the Cheque Payment facility altogether.
- If Your Subscriber Account does not reflect a credit for the amount of the cheque sent to Tata Sky within 7 working days, please call the Tata Sky Helpline. For any enquiries made after more than 7 working days on the status of Your cheque from the date of its receipt and intimation being provided to you on your television screen and/or your registered mobile number,You may contact your bank directly.
- You are advised to recharge your Tata Sky account using the Cheque Payment facility sufficiently well in advance in order to ensure timely processing of your cheque and credit to your Subscriber Account . Tata Sky will not be responsible if Your cheque is rejected during the process of validation. In such a case, to avoid deactivation of your Tata Sky service for lack of adequate Account balance, please recharge immediately through any of the other recharge payment options available.
- In the event, your Subscriber Account gets credited on account of the cheque payment simultaneously against recharge of your Tata Sky account using any other recharge method, the entire sum shall be credited to your account and no refunds or credit adjustments will be made towards your Subscriber account.
- Tata Sky is not responsible for any deactivation of your Tata Sky connection on account of your cheque being dishonored by your Bank.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for any fraudulent or disputed transactions. In case of a dispute regarding any transactions made by You through cheque, the same must be resolved by You directly with Your Bank. You accept and undertake not to enjoin Tata Sky as party to any such dispute. Tata Sky shall not be liable to You for any consequence arising out of any fraudulent or disputed transactions.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at anytime, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Cheque Payment facility or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing of the Cheque Payment facility, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your use (or misuse) of the Cheque Payment facility.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Cheque Payment facility shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Tata Sky and that such a decision by Tata Sky shall be final and binding.