Tata Sky Mobile Access - MP3 Mobile Accessory Offer
Terms and Conditions:
The MP3 Mobile Accessory device (“hardware”) is a new hardware offered by Tata Sky to its subscribers to be used along with the Tata Sky Mobile Access Application on iPhones/ iPads/ iPod Touch.
All Tata Sky subscribers (hereinafter referred to as “You”) who wish to purchase this hardware shall follow the following procedure and be bound by the below-mentioned terms and conditions:
The purchase process for the hardware is as follows:
Terms and conditions:
- From your Registered Mobile No. (RMN), you shall SMS “APPLE” 56633 to purchase the device.
- You will then receive a response from Tata Sky confirming your request and informing you that your Tata Sky account will be charged with Rs 350 (inclusive of courier charges).
- After the subscriber account has been debited with Rs 350 You will receive a call from Tata Sky for address verification at the earliest. The hardware will then be sent to You on the subscriber address mentioned in the Tata Sky subscription contract.
- Post verification call, you shall receive the hardware within 30 working days.
- If you do not have a balance of Rs 500 or more, Tata Sky will send a message to you, requesting you t to top-up your account and re-send the SMS request for purchasing the hardware
- As a special offer, the first 4000 subscribers who order the hardware, will get the hardware free of cost. If Tata Sky is not able to contact the subscriber at the phone number or the address mentioned in the Tata Sky records within 7 days after receiving the SMS from that subscriber, Tata Sky reserves the right to select an alternative subscriber.
- You need to have a iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch for the hardware to be compatible
- The hardware and the app are compatible with iOS 3 or higher
- If your iPhones/ iPad/ iPod Touch is manufactured in Europe this hardware will not be compatible.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.
- Tata Sky shall not be liable for any defect or deficiency in the hardware or for damage caused to the hardware during delivery or for delayed delivery. You acknowledge that the hardware is provided on an “as is basis”.