Terms and Conditions:
Tata Sky Service Commitment: Addressing of an Installation, an Upgrade, a Relocation, a Field Repair or a visit to complete verification for an ASC (Annual Service Commitment) made by the Tata Sky subscriber within the committed time frame. On registration of the request, a Tata Sky representative will call the subscriber to schedule an appointment to visit to the subscriber’s home, based on the address registered with Tata Sky.
Any person already availing of Tata Sky services for TV viewing or any person having bought a Tata Sky connection for whom a unique Subscriber ID has been created in the Tata Sky system and is awaiting the installation and/or activation of the service.
The appointment time scheduled with the subscriber is a one hour time period (e.g.between 3pm & 4pm OR between 11am & 12noon
) and not a specific fixed time (e.g. 2.00pm or 11am etc
A credit of Rs 125 only for not having kept to the scheduled appointment time frame for the Installation, Upgrade, Relocation, Field Repair or a visit to complete verification for an ASC (Annual Service Commitment) & does not include the cost of spares, consumables or other material, necessary for the service to be provided.
22 March 2012 to 21 April 2012
- The Tata Sky Service Commitment is applicable only to existing Tata Sky subscribers, subject to the limitations contained herein below
- The Tata Sky Service Commitment applies to either an Installation, Relocation or a Service visit. On registration of the request, a Tata Sky representative will call the subscriber to schedule an appointment to visit to the subscriber’s home, based on the address registered with Tata Sky. The Tata Sky Service Commitment is applicable for a scheduled time band committed to the subscriber by a Tata Sky representative on a call made to the subscriber to schedule an appointment for the issue registered with Tata Sky, and not a distinct or specific hour.
- Any rescheduling of the appointment where the appointment has been advanced to an earlier time slot, initiated by Tata Sky or the subscriber, will not entitle the subscriber to any credit. But a delay on the part of Tata Sky for not keeping up the rescheduled appointment will entitle the subscriber to a credit.
- Any rescheduling of the appointment inittiated by the subscriber, to postpone the appointment to a later time slot on the same day or to any other later day, will not entitle the subscriber to any credit. But a delay on the part of Tata Sky for not keeping up the rescheduled appointment will entitle the subscriber to a credit.
- Any rescheduling of the appointment in initiated by Tata Sky to postpone the appointment to a later time slot on the same day or to any other later day, entitles the subscriber to a credit.
- The credit of Rs 125 applies only if the Tata Sky representative does not meet the scheduled appointment as committed to the subscriber on the outbound call. If the scheduled appointment has been met but a complete solution to the issue raised has not been provided, no further credits or waiver in charges and/or consumables will apply. Subscribers covered by ‘Warranty’ or ‘Service Warranty’ and/or subscribers identified by Tata Sky as recipients of a campaign with an entitlement to a waiver of Service visit, Relocation fee or Installation fee are not entitled to credit during the offer period.
- There is no waiver in the charges for the use of spares or additional material to address the issue as registered by the subscriber
- Field repair if found necessary for deactive subscribers contacted by Tata Sky by way of a campaign to reactivate their services, are not eligible for the Tata Sky Service Commitment and hence not eligible for any credit either.
- Subscribers deactive at the time of raising a service or relocation request with Tata Sky, are not covered as part of the Service Commitment offer.
- The credit due to the subscriber will be posted to the subscriber’s Tata Sky account within 3 working days from the time of the resolution of the registered issue.
- Subscribers not having received their credit within 3 working days will need to inform the Tata Sky helpline to claim the credit due to them not more than 30 days after the issue has been addressed.
- Tata Sky has the sole discretion of altering and/or cancelling the Service Commitment at any point of time during the offer period.